Our vision is a community where neighbors love their neighbors, neighborhood, and community. As an organization, we contribute to this vision by achieving our mission: improving the quality of life for all El Dorado Park Estates residents by facilitating community inclusiveness, awareness, and collective action. We strive to:
- Create opportunities for neighbors to connect with each other
- Work to continuously build the neighborhood's desirability, reputation, and identity
- Partner with community organizations to develop and execute initiatives to further our vision
- Create and maintain communication channels with local government to keep everyone informed
Membership for El Dorado Park Estates residents is completely voluntary. Dues paying members have full voting privileges and the opportunity to run for board positions, elected offices, serve on committees and participate in events.
Board members are volunteers, as there are no paid positions. They have a true love for the neighborhood and their neighbors and are committed to finding ways to keep the special place we call home just as wonderful as it is today.
- Joshua Hege - Interim President
- Andy Mendoza - Interim Vice President
- Greg Mack - Treasurer
Interested in getting more involved? Please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org